Our New Facility for Sophisticated Machining Processing
JCT manufactures vertical centrifugal formings, the latest patented technology in centrifugal casting, and machines then to exact customer specifications in-house.
- Works with the tough alloys, including brass, nickel silvers, aluminum, pure copper, chrome copper, stainless steel, monel and copper nickel.
- Was founded in 1905 as a small sand foundry and is now in its fourth generation of Johnson family ownership and operation.
- Recently expanded its facility to 50,000 sq. ft. and is based in Saukville, Wisconsin (20 miles north of Milwaukee).
- Serves a variety of customers throughout North America and the United Kingdom, including many in the power generation, mining, medical, semiconductor, military, shipping and paper industries.
- Employs 110 full time employees, including five engineers with a total of 100+ years of metallurgical and structural expertise.
- Is constantly improving its processes and expanding its expertise. JBM® has invested $5 million in technology and R & D in the last three years alone.
- Has pioneered many applications of its centrifugal process and is now one of the most technologically advanced foundries in the United States